Custom Website Services Proven to Grow Your Business
Your website is arguably your top marketing asset—93% of online experiences start with a search engine, and 63% of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you. As if that’s not enough, 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business.
In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every company needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But not only do you need a website, it also needs to actively work to get you more leads and sales. If your website isn’t mobile friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into leads, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Website Design
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
What You Get When You Choose Our Website Service
As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2009, dichvudanhmay.com has specialized in building all types of websites, from enterprise-level down to affordable web design services for small businesses. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website: Hosting and coding;Graphic design; Advanced analytics tracking; Optimization for SEO; Existing content import; New content creation; Lead form creation and tracking; Website compatibility across all browsers and devices; Integration with social media pages; XML sitemap creation and submission…
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of website designs and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads. Looking for something completely custom? We do that too. It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website, you’ve come to the right place.
To put it simply, your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused. A professional web design and marketing company, like dichvudanhmay.com, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.